- Safety Training Packages
- Network Delivery / Licensing
- Streaming Safety Training
- General Safety & Health Videos
- Safety Meeting Kits
- Regulatory Compliance Videos
- Regulatory Compliance Kits
- Regulatory Compliance Manuals
- Construction Safety Series
- Construction Kits
- Laboratory Safety Videos
- HAZWOPER Video Series
- Interactive CD-ROMs
- Employee Booklets
|Need Assistance, Online Training, Quote? Give us a call at (866) 400-5252 (M-F 8AM-5PM CST) | Email Customer Service|
(17 min.) On-the-job training programs can be very productive when properly structured. This course provides tips to help make people more effective OJT mentors, including explaining the structure of an OJT team, providing four questions to ask before training begins, stressing the importance of a training plan, giving tips for being a good mentor, explaining how to evaluate the OJT mentor and program, and more.
Topics Covered in This Course:
- Four questions to ask before creating a training program
- Definition of "performance gap" and "training plan"
- Traits of a successful trainer
- Characteristics of effective OJT programs
- Common reasons why OJT programs fail
Program comes with a printable test, answer guide, and completion certificate.