- Safety Training Packages
- Network Delivery / Licensing
- Streaming Safety Training
- General Safety & Health Videos
- Safety Meeting Kits
- Regulatory Compliance Videos
- Regulatory Compliance Kits
- Regulatory Compliance Manuals
- Construction Safety Series
- Construction Kits
- Laboratory Safety Videos
- HAZWOPER Video Series
- Interactive CD-ROMs
- Employee Booklets
|Need Assistance, Online Training, Quote? Give us a call at (866) 400-5252 (M-F 8AM-5PM CST) | Email Customer Service|
(12 min.) People learn in a variety of different ways. That is why it is critical to understand the basics of adult learning when training people at work. This course explains how people learn and lists specific principles of adult learning. It also covers different learning styles and the importance of active learning, explains how information is stored in and later retrieved from the brain, and gives tips for aiding that process.
Topics Covered in This Course:
- Definition of "learning" and "training"
- Adult learning principles
- Different ways trainers can make it easier for people to learn
- How people perceive, store, and retrieve information
Program comes with a printable test, answer guide, and completion certificate.